Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Uncategorized (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Larry The Cable Guy on Jay Leno - Husker Hat:)

Anybody catch Larry the Cable guy on Jay Leno last night? Did you notice he had a Nebraska hat on? GBR You can check the video out here: h…

Started by NeFan4Life

5 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Tim

Top 25 Rankings

So I was just wondering what everybody thinks about Kansas still recieving votes in the AP Top 25 and USA Today Polls. Why is it they are s…

Started by Michael

1 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Jason

Fan reaction to KU Putting up 76 Points on us

You'll love this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk19RQq2fZ0&feature=related Are things getting any better?

Started by Tom

0 Nov 4, 2008

Which would you rather have???????

This is the first chance I have had to respond to the VT lose. Ok, so we lost a close one. It's time to move on to the next (and I feel is…

Started by Mark Mellick

5 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by Roderick Mills

Defense? What is making it so hard to get back to the days of old?

10 years ago any other team in the NCAA could only have praued to have a defense as intense and solid as Nebraska. Since Solich left we hav…

Started by Aaron Paz

8 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by brody heilig

BDSC no more?

Looks like the clock is ticking on the Devaney Center. I just don't see what can be done with this building if both the Men's and Women's t…

Started by John

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by NeFan4Life

Recipe On How To Preserve A Husband or Mate

Recipe On How To Preserve A Husband or Mate: Be careful in your selecton. Do not choose too young. When selected, give your entire thought…

Started by Deb

0 Sep 3, 2008

This Is What I Will Do

I will post a menu each day during the football season. I hope members will enjoy it and benefit from it. I know that men these daya cook a…

Started by Deb

0 Sep 2, 2008

Be Safe

It is a sunny day out..lets keep it that way...please don't drink and drive..get a designated driver. There will be alot of drunks on the r…

Started by Deb

0 Aug 30, 2008

LJS Ken Hambleton: Thompson rebuilding her life

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2008/05/11/huskerextra/husker_sports/doc482508fbae038992082222.txt I don't know how many of you have f…

Started by Vince D'Adamo

7 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by juansito

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service