Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Husker Football (2,060)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NU @MN Prediction Thread!!!!

Results thus far: Trash-1, Nono-2, Crawford-1, TomOs-2, Nish-1. Attendance: LCH-3 (by default on the last Lol), TomOs-1 Let em’ rip! I sha…

Started by Trashman

7 Oct 16
Reply by PT HUSKER

LETS DO ANOTHER POLL AND THE PRESURE A LOWA TEAM MAY BE UNDER AND THE NON PRESURE A NEBRASKA TEAM MAY BE ON IN COMPANISON

one chatter keeps going on and on how lowa will not feel as much pressure to win the nebraska game as nebraska. I disagree 1000 percent. ro…

Started by tony husker

1 Oct 14
Reply by tony husker

POLL: IA Playoff Chances

\Today a couple of us has a discussion on IA and their chances to make the playoffs. Obviously if they go undefeated and win the conferenc…

Started by Trashman

26 Oct 13
Reply by tony husker

One thing which is never discussed on this site in game prediction is a area so important is the Qb ability to be a good touch passer and also ability to read the defense

If you listen to nebraska sports talk show they will often talk about Nebraska wr who are open which AM doesn't see. Tommy Armstrong and AD…

Started by tony husker

4 Oct 13
Reply by tony husker

MI @NU Prediction Thread!!!!!

Results so far; Trash-1, Nono-1, Crawford-1, TomOs-2, Nish-1. Attendance: LCH-2, TomOs-1 I’ve got some more thinking to do here, but let th…

Started by Trashman

7 Oct 9
Reply by TomOs

The Northwestern game prediction.

I see this as a must win for Nebraska and a game where Northwestern has so little to lose and so much to gain. Nebraska is a better team an…

Started by tony husker

8 Oct 2
Reply by Nish

NU @MSU Prediction Thread!!!

So NU sits at 2-2 with everything going pretty as planned....besides IL of course. Now they have a 2 game stretch where most thought both…

Started by Trashman

6 Sep 24
Reply by Optimist

NU @OU Prediction Thread!!!

Prediction Thread Results: Nono-1, Crawford-1, TomOs-1, LCH 2 for 2 in attendance! Well, here we are 50 years later. From Big 8 to Big 12…

Started by Trashman

7 Sep 17
Reply by Optimist

I often wonder what the last 19 years would had been like if Steve Peterson would not have been hired.

Steve Peterson first  force Solich to fire several long time assistant coaches which Solich did. Then he fired Solich a coach with a record…

Started by tony husker

4 Sep 14
Reply by Trashman

SUNY-Buffalo @NU Prediction Thread!!!

Through 2 weeks, Nono-1, Crawford-1, LCH-1 (attendance) So heading into week 3, NU is already one off the pace with the loss to IL. If you…

Started by Trashman

12 Sep 11
Reply by PT HUSKER

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service