Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Tony Heffner's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Daemon got it right, that is pretty much my prediction as well. I think Ohio…"

Tony Heffner replied Apr 22, 2011 to How about starting a prediction on the 2011 huskers football record

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kevin Stobbe

"I think this game will not be close at all, NU 41 KSU 7."

Tony Heffner replied Oct 7, 2010 to NU vs. KSU

12 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Shayne Seibert

"Green should be the guy from here on out. Lee is a better short passer and seems to…"

Tony Heffner replied Nov 3, 2009 to So have the coaches officially made Green the guy or was that just for the game?

25 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jason

"I totally agree DettahHusker, we beat ourselves in the 3rd quarter. Our offense is s…"

Tony Heffner replied Sep 21, 2009 to Virginia Tech Game Comments and Reactions

24 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by shawn tworek

"I think the first half might be closer than people think, offense will struggle and…"

Tony Heffner replied Aug 31, 2009 to Florida Atlantic vs. Nebraska - Predictions, Comments - Let's Hear It!

41 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"We still need that illusive big win, hopefully Va Tech will be that win, we came clo…"

Tony Heffner replied Apr 30, 2009 to SI Preseason Rankings

27 May 17, 2009
Reply by Augie Garcia

"I totally agree, he doesn't fit, he is a discipline problem and isn't the right QB f…"

Tony Heffner replied Mar 19, 2009 to Robert Marve

22 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"Bellevue East high School class of 1987, I know it's dorky but we had the best March…"

Tony Heffner replied Mar 9, 2009 to So where did you go to High School?

60 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by RossyHusker

"What about Virginia Tech, Tennessee, Boise State, Penn State, Missouri, Kansas, Texa…"

Tony Heffner replied Feb 17, 2009 to When do you thinlk huskers will win another championship?

33 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Jason

"It will be awhile before we are back up in that kind of talk. We are at the baby ste…"

Tony Heffner replied Feb 9, 2009 to When do you thinlk huskers will win another championship?

33 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Jason

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service