Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Eric's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"I am with you man, I have been watching these videos like crazy. Don't forget about…"

Eric replied May 1, 2011 to "Aaron Green Will Not...Start Over Braylon Heard on the Depth Chart!" What do You think....

8 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jason

"Even though it was the just a practice, I really liked the way Carnes looked. He loo…"

Eric replied Apr 18, 2011 to Spring Game 2011

9 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kevin Stobbe

"thanks for putting that up. My favorite quote "the way I look at it, they have to pl…"

Eric replied Apr 14, 2011 to Big Ten Network....Spring Football Preview.....Bo Pelini Interview

3 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by n1j2h3

"http://www.expandtheirexperience.com/projects.phpthis is a better link! just click "…"

Eric replied Apr 14, 2011 to What do you guys think of the East staidum expansion?

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Daemon

"Thats pretty cool"

Eric replied Apr 7, 2011 to How about starting a prediction on the 2011 huskers football record

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kevin Stobbe

"good article, I'm still impressed with the changes going on but hoping they pay off…"

Eric replied Apr 1, 2011 to New Philosophy on Husker Offense

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Eric

"Ha got me too, I was pissed for a bit. lol Cant mess with me like that Daemon!"

Eric replied Apr 1, 2011 to It was April Fools

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Tom

"good article, I found this one helpful as well.http://huskerextra.com/sports/footbal…"

Eric replied Mar 28, 2011 to STARTING QB

35 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Husker John

"I agree, people seem to be extremely critical when it comes to Martinez, lest we for…"

Eric replied Mar 28, 2011 to STARTING QB

35 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Husker John

"Sounds like there are a lot of good things going on this spring. Optimism is at a ne…"

Eric replied Mar 13, 2011 to SPRING FOOTBALL STARTS TODAY!

6 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Husker John

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service