"WOW! got that wrong! And glad I did!"

IG-88 replied Sep 22, 2013 to PREDICTION THREAD: HUSKERS vs JACKS

27 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Z Train

"Bunnies - 24 Huskers - 21 Ship is a sinking fellas, sorry to say."

IG-88 replied Sep 20, 2013 to PREDICTION THREAD: HUSKERS vs JACKS

27 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Z Train

"Pacific Life's mascot is a whale. Just looks like they are trying to tear the head o…"

IG-88 replied Jan 8, 2010 to Holiday Bowl Trophy

4 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Russell

"Ya. you can tell he don't like anybody telling him what to do. Cowheard on ESPN radi…"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to "I said it First Husker Fans.."Shawn Watson Will get Bo Fired" Or Shawn Watson's Gone...Forget it Just Play Every Freshman..Start Fresh" Cuz We Suck On Offense"

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"Don't go get your panties all in a bunch. This aint got nothin to do with race. It's…"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to "I said it First Husker Fans.."Shawn Watson Will get Bo Fired" Or Shawn Watson's Gone...Forget it Just Play Every Freshman..Start Fresh" Cuz We Suck On Offense"

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"I agree with pretty much everything you said. Except the comment on Tray Rob. That f…"

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"@ Latimer: You called that one right!"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to Hmmm.....I BETCHU CODY GREEN WONT START V.S. IOWA STATE

11 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Tomko

"You start at the top and work down. The flippen play calling sucked. Watson has got…"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to what happens now??

14 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Ken

"We'll be f-ing lucky to get an invite. Where do you see are next win coming from?"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to WHAT A WASTE !!!

7 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Eric

"Agreed. Watson needs his ass sent packing too. And Dontrayevous Robinson, leave tha…"

IG-88 replied Oct 24, 2009 to Zach lee can suck my $@#$#

27 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Steve

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service