Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Mike Omeara's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, we have not finished strong lately. However, Bo has righted the ship quite well…"

Mike Omeara replied Aug 28, 2013 to Blowout losses taint Pelini's record at Nebraska

5 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by DettahHusker

"Good for you Bo. It's great to see that Nebraska still takes a moral high ground whe…"

Mike Omeara replied Aug 28, 2013 to After reading this article, who wouldn't be in Bo's corner?

5 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by SoCalHuskrfan

"The D is a big concern. On offense I think we will be fine. What worries me on D is…"

Mike Omeara replied Aug 21, 2013 to Blackshirts must start 2013 strong against the run

3 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

"I'm a badger fan, not as big as a HUSKER fan, and I look for UW to be even worse tha…"

Mike Omeara replied Apr 21, 2013 to Spring Roundup: Checking in on the Leaders Division

1 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

"Pelini had better start wining some big games, and especially big games at the end o…"

Mike Omeara replied Apr 20, 2013 to Are Husker Fans the Most Delusional in College Sports? Maybe...

6 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by boomboom

"To call Nebraska fans delusional is akin to calling ESPN subtle when it comes to sel…"

Mike Omeara replied Apr 20, 2013 to Are Husker Fans the Most Delusional in College Sports? Maybe...

6 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by boomboom

"It was the lead story this morning on ESPN Sportscenter. Great job NU."

Mike Omeara replied Apr 7, 2013 to Burkhead and Cotton lead Berringer Honorees

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

"Yep, what he did for Jack yesterday was epic. One of my favorite HUSKER memories of…"

Mike Omeara replied Apr 7, 2013 to Burkhead and Cotton lead Berringer Honorees

4 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

"Time for some big time leadership from TM....."

Mike Omeara replied Mar 29, 2013 to Martinez playing the role of mentor this spring

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

"Go Big Red!!! Hope we win.....lol."

Mike Omeara replied Mar 9, 2013 to Spring Game to be Televised by BTN

5 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Mike Omeara

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service