Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

tony huska's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have to agree with your post abby. I will go futher however in the texas a m…"

tony huska replied Nov 21, 2010 to The Cotton clip from youtube - you need to see this!!

15 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Daemon

"I would have to agree in reality the goal for this season nothing was really lost wi…"

tony huska replied Nov 21, 2010 to ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Game reaction

61 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by DettahHusker

"another area of disagreement i don't at all agree with gary of enjoying this outhous…"

61 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by DettahHusker

"no i am not thankful at all if the coach only uses the f word a few time in his cond…"

61 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by DettahHusker

"Michael mason you sound somewhat familar with this chat site. However i notice this…"

tony huska replied Nov 21, 2010 to THE OLD NEBRASKA TEAM HAVE PASSED AWAY. THE TEAM WHERE NEBRASKA WAS KNOW FOR THE CLASS THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES AFTER A VICTORY OR A LOST.

5 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Tom

"Nebraska can turn another corner . Instead of being known for the way fans and coach…"

tony huska replied Nov 21, 2010 to THE OLD NEBRASKA TEAM HAVE PASSED AWAY. THE TEAM WHERE NEBRASKA WAS KNOW FOR THE CLASS THEY CONDUCTED THEMSELVES AFTER A VICTORY OR A LOST.

5 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Tom

"the final score was texas 20 nebraska 13 and nebraska returned a punt for a touchdow…"

tony huska replied Nov 18, 2010 to I feel I did NEED to educate Shayne Siebert on the Nebraska football season.

5 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daemon

"The number of losses is also a measuring factor and from 1969 to 2002 bob devanly to…"

tony huska replied Nov 14, 2010 to Interesting Trivia

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Steve

"i am curious jason by going to overtime is the lowa state qb placed in a situation w…"

tony huska replied Nov 12, 2010 to I am curious what the fans thought of two calls by the lowa state coach.

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Jason

"i would had liked to had see a long pass play called with the option for the lowa st…"

tony huska replied Nov 11, 2010 to I am curious what the fans thought of two calls by the lowa state coach.

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Jason

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service