Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Shrinivas Bishu's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"with all the comebacks this year, people stopped asking a basic question-why are we…"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Dec 1, 2012 to Making BADgers look like BAMA!

29 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Ben Green

"I hope they climb higher; but is still doesn't change the penalties, turnovers and o…"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Nov 5, 2012 to Steven M. Sipple: NU makes you crazy, but you can't fault its fight

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"I think TM should get a lot of credit; he is fickle, but had come a long way The tur…"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Nov 5, 2012 to Steven M. Sipple: NU makes you crazy, but you can't fault its fight

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"this is my point; what is the preventing them from this? bama plays very disciplined…"

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"get the runza's back on the table"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Nov 4, 2012 to Steven M. Sipple: NU makes you crazy, but you can't fault its fight

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"the players play undisciplined; i agree that is on the coaches regardless of the pla…"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Nov 4, 2012 to Steven M. Sipple: NU makes you crazy, but you can't fault its fight

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"the point is not that we don't have heart, we do. the point is-why are we making th…"

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"The defense still sucks, and we make too many mistakes we shouldn't."

19 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HuskerMose

"totally agree. this victory over NW was pathetic, as was the wisky comeback. These a…"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Oct 20, 2012 to Pelini Still Believes Huskers Can Win Big Ten

15 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Russell

"stoops at arizona was available"

Shrinivas Bishu replied Oct 8, 2012 to Pelini is overpaid and the DL is very, very weak.

43 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Tom

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service