Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Mark (GIJoeRed)'s Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, the reason we scored "only" 38 points, is a direct correlation with Ark St bei…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Sep 15, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech - Score Predictions and Comments

22 Sep 18, 2009

"I agree about where Sam got his stats. I think he is mixing up FAU with Ark St games…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Sep 15, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech - Score Predictions and Comments

22 Sep 18, 2009

"If Dillard indeed plays this week, then I'd say our chance of winning just took a tu…"

22 Sep 18, 2009

"as long as they aren't true triple option FB, I say we can limit the long gains and…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Sep 8, 2009 to Arkansas State Game Predictions, and not just scores.

30 Sep 12, 2009

"I thought it was a pretty good performance, seeing that FAU was in Max Protect all n…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Sep 6, 2009 to Nebraska vs. Florida Atlantic Owls Game Reactions

20 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Russell

"since I have predicted the exact same score....I have no issues"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Aug 31, 2009 to Florida Atlantic vs. Nebraska - Predictions, Comments - Let's Hear It!

41 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Lisa

"depends, is he?"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied May 11, 2009 to How much upside is there to Paulus coming to NU?

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Daemon

"Millard South - When there was only one Millard, and....I watched it being built."

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Mar 9, 2009 to So where did you go to High School?

60 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by RossyHusker

"Gabbert is far from a stud, he my hav emeasurables, but being 6'4" doesn't automatic…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Jan 30, 2009 to 2009 Big 12 North

56 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Tom

"We'll just have to play the games and see what happens Hawker. NU will have the bes…"

Mark (GIJoeRed) replied Jan 30, 2009 to 2009 Big 12 North

56 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Tom

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service