Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

I personally think it will be Texas.

What do you think?

Sta.rtUp.biz - "The Facebook for Small Business"
Free Search Engine Optimization

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Texas has a shot if they can win the Red River Shootout. If not, OU will probably win the South. I think the class of the North will be Mizzou and KU, with the Huskers being viable for the North to the end.

If we can beat Mizzou on Homecoming all bets are off. I think that if we can clear one big hurdle in the Tigers, we can use that momentum to take out the Jayhawks and at least be in the Big XII Championship game.
I am an "Old School Husker" and I am also a "Dreamer" a horrible combination when it comes to questions such as this.

I believe that OU will win the south, because they are a proven team. Never count them out. I think the Huskers could eek this one out and meet up with our long time rivals in the Big XII. Which would be cool, since we meet up with them prior to the Championship. This will give us time to iron out our mistakes with this team and not be like the last time we met in Arrowhead.
I think OU has to much talent coming back and I don't think Colt McCoy is able to get over them in the Red River. Kansas won't sneak up on teams like last year. My pick is OU. I'll take 7 wins from Big Red this year.
Texas better find a way to beat Oklahoma first. They have a hard enough time trying to win the Big 12 south, let alone the whole thing.

I'm leaning toward Kansas. Offensively, they're stacked, but their defense lost some key players, so we'll have to see how that shakes out.

Everyone is going to be high on Mizzou, but I'm not convinced yet. Sleeper team? T-Tech
you forget Texas lost to oklahoma by 1 touch down last season. If they beat K State and Texas A&M like they should of they would of been in the big XII championship game. Unfortunatly they have to face Kansas and Missouri this year, two really tough big XII oppenents.
KState and Texas A&M have beat Texas 2 years running, no "should of" to it. I also think that Mizzou will be a worthy opponent to Texas this season as well. As far as Kansas, if you look through the history Kansas has always had a "shining year" and then you never hear of them for years down the road. I think last year was thier "shining year."

I'm sticking with OU.
I think OU will win the south
as for the north, it's either Missouri or Kansas or if Bo has a really good year we have a shot at it.
ill say it, the Big Red Machine is going to be my pick, now the only reason i say this is because you know what. We dont give those guys enough credit. Hell yeah they had a shitty year last year but it was a lack of leadership. We have a arsenal of weapons on offense with a general who knows how to execute. Ganz is a good qb and now that hes given a chance he will and has already shown what he can do. He doesnt have purify but he does have some fast quick recievers and marlon lucky who is going to be a beast with the support he has behind him. The other reason i think we have a chance is this....1. KU was a joke, they have a good coach but noway can they do that again. They are a basketball team and always will be, and yes i can say this im from kansas and i hope that we put up 90 plus on those dicks, you should hear their fans after one good season....all of a sudden they are a dynasty. good joke. 2. Missouri will be tough but its homecoming, our guys will be ready, GBR. 3. Even if we lose the Oklahoma game, they will win the south and we will pick them back up in the Big 12 championship learn from our mistakes and take them by a TD. GBR, and I guess it might sound crazy but hey, if KU can get lucky, and we have Lucky, I think it all adds up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service