Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Who do you think is the Husker's toughest opponent this year? Missouri, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma.......?

Hmmm... I'm going to go with OU as our hardest game to win. Anyone else's thoughts??

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say you are spot on. MU and VT are at home and NU will have the crowd behind them, OU is there and tougher to win on the road. Saying that, I think MU presents a lot more problems with Daniels being as elusive as he is and we have never defended a mobile QB worth a darn, even when BO was here before.
I'd say OU. Missouri is a close second, but OU is a road game.
okla missouri are u tie with me with kansas texas tech close 2nd
i think we got alot of hard games! everyone keeps saying all those teams are gonna beat us especially Oklahoma. i dont know if you will win or not but i bet it will be a heck of a fight and as lee corso would say closer than the experts predict
Oklahoma is going to be the toughest with V-Tech a close second. I would say they are tied, but with the V-Tech game being a home game and OU on the road, the road test in OU will be brutal.
Are you asking toughest opponent, or hardest game to win? OU, Mizzoui, VT, TT, KS, and CU, are all our toughest opponents. Game that will be the hardest to win, would probably be OU. The Sooners at home will not be pretty.
its at oklahoma or at texas tech
n
Texas Tech is going to be a very tough game. GBR
Mizzou and OU will be the toughest.

Mizzou, because of their talent. Wouldn't it be great to return 12 starters???

OU, mainly because we don't play them often enough to know their weaknesses. CU beat them last year, so they are not unbeatable, but at home it could get ugly.
I think OU on the road will be the most difficult. However, we'll be 8 games into the season by then & I believe we will be able to give them a run for their money. And I know Bo & the boys won't cause a scene down there -- I love the rivalry, but mutual respect is part of it. I was stationed at Tinker AFB in OKC during the mid 80s, & it was a tough time to be a Husker fan there. Yeah, people razzed me about my Go Big Red bumper sticker, but it was in the spirit of healthy competition, not a crude putdown. I've actually seen more NU - OU games at Norman than I have at Memorial Stadium. (They were real good about offering tickets to guys in the service back then.) Should be a good one to watch this year!
@ Texas Tech Or at oklahoma
@ Texas Tech Or at oklahoma

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service