Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Pete Carroll is one sneaky snake. Watch this video to see his most recent practical joke on the USC football team. The sound quality is kind of poor, but during one of his meetings he tells his players that some of the players are being investigated for some internet piracy. Then, he informs then that they will go bowling instead of having practice. Good one Pete:) Source

Here's another video of Carrol doing an April Fools Day prank on Everson Griffen.

Here's more write up on this video here.

I'm not sure if I could ever see Pelini doing something like this, I'm not sure that it is quite his personality. Or maybe he could......? Both videos are funny nonetheless!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha! That's a good one. In my opinion, Pete is one of the best coaches that the game has seen. But I wish that we beat them last year and the year before.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service