Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

20 year old Zach Luckett (Virginia Tech receiver) recently got arrested for his second DUI over the weekend. This means he's off the team indefinitely! Helps our chances a little, I guess:) More on this here.

This brings up an interesting question, I think. What one or two players from Nebraska can we NOT go without this season? Are there any? I think if Ganz got hurt it would affect us in a big way. Anybody else?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

VA Tech has alot of question marks. I think they are only returning something like ten starters from last year, and I don't think any of those ten are skill position players. Now this? Can't be good news for the Hokies. Also they come to Lincoln after games against Georgia Tech and North Carolina, if they are a little banged up things could go very well in Lincoln.
From what's coming out of camp, I think that we'll be ok even if we lose a starter. I've heard that we'll be 2 deep at almost all positions. As far as QB's go, if we lose Ganz (God forbid), we should be ok using the QB by committee. Both Witt and Lee are capable of running the offense efficiently.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service