Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

New to Dallas. Is there a particular watchsite where like-minded Huskers meet to watch the games? I recently moved from Georgia where we had a 200+ member strong organization (Georgian for Nebraska) that meet every Saturday at the same watering hole to watch and cheer on Big Red. Any feedback is appreciated: KTF and GBR!.

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a place on hwy 183, closer to the fort worth side. I haven't lived there for a while but if I remember right it is called wings. That is the spot that the north texan nebraskans watch the games.
Excellent! Thanks much for the info. Looking forward to meeting fellow Huskers. Best regards. GBR
Bob, sign on to the North Texas for Nebraska website at http://www.northtexasnebraskans.com. You can join the NTN and attend watch parties all over North Texas. Below are the list of watch parties for tomorrow. If that doesnt work for you, I will be having a watch party at my house. Ironically, my two next doors neighbors are also Husker Alums and die-hard Huskers fans. So we get together and watch the games. Any Husker fan is always OK in my book and always welcome at my watch parties!

NTN will be set up at Cape Buffalo in Addison, Papa G's in Watauga, and Vitty's in Denton on Saturday, September 6th, for an 11:30am Pay-per-View kickoff. Doors open between 10:30 & 10:45am. We hope to see you all at one of our watch sites to cheer on the Huskers against San Jose St. in the second game of the season. Members FREE *** Non-Members $5/each.
Wendy,
Thanks so much for the email. I just pirnted the NTN app and will send it in today. You are indeed fortunate to have two neighbors from "The Land of Oz (errrr, "Os".) I'm sure you understand my reference to Dr. Tom.
I appreciate the info on the vaious watchsites. I am new to Dallas, so I will look them up on Mapquest to see which site is closest. It was very kind of you to mention the watch party at your house as an alternative. If you don't mind, please let me know where that would be, when, what I could bring, etc.
Thank you once again.
here is a URL that will give you all of the states that have watch sites for Husker games.

http://www.cal4ne.com/linksalumnigroups.html
Excellent. Thanks much.
Bob - I sent you an invite to my friends list. I will give you the address there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service