Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Let's hear your predictions!! We've improved each game - I hope this bye week doesn't leave the Huskers a step behind. Anything our team MUST do to win this game??

Nebraska - 34
VA Tech - 24

The Vegas odds aren't out since the game's not until next week, but I'm curious to see where they put us....

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huskers- 27
Hokies- 20

Contain Tyrod Taylor!
The defense has to put up an effort and make big stops not yet seen this year. If we contain Taylor and hold them under 300 yds total offense I think we have a very good chance of pulling this thing out.

NU 28
VT 17
Well ill be @ the game so I hope it will be good . . . im thinkin if our Offense continues to improve we might be looking @ . . .

Nebraska: 41
VT: 17
If we get the win, it will be a close one.

NU 24
VT 21

We have to get the run going. We cannot afford to go into this game one dimensional on offense. Lucky has to have a great game. He needs one to get his draft stock going, and he will have national coverage so he'd better get in gear!!
Huskers - 31
Hokies - 24

I think this could end up being a great matchup for the Huskers. The Hokies have a very young and inexperienced team. Darren Evans (Freshman) is a good runningback, but is new to the system and I think can be shaken if he takes a couple of hard hits early in the game. If we can keep WR Dyrell Roberts from getting hot I think we can hold the Hokies to only a couple touchdowns. The Blackshirts are really going to have to step up against this offense of we are going to have a prayer.

On our side I think Lucky and Helu are both going to have a huge game with the return of Lyndo Murtha. He,Slauson, and the rest of the line are going to open some big holes and the Huskers are going to control the clock all game long. Watch out for Swift to make some big catches and get the Red Clad Loons fired up. This will be an exciting game.
HUSKERS - 35

VT - 17
49 huskers
28 pokies

The o-line dominates, Nebraska controls the ball and the clock. Two big plays for Huskers. Nebraske base D does enough, gets meaner in the process and more hungry for the Black Laundry.

Crush, Kill, Destroy, DOMINATE!!
I think the "D" is going to give up a lot more yards than they want, but they'll hold in enough crucial situations to allow Ganz to put us over the top. In other words, it's not going to be pretty, but I think we got this one.
if the defense show up it shoud be a great game husker24 vt17
No Hokie Pokie!

Nebraska- 31
VA Tech- 17
wow....yes if the D can keep them under 300 yrds, and lucky and swift are hitting on all cylinders...its gonna be a great game...and since i live in hokie nation i will make sure i wear my husker jersey to the bar on sat night......GO HUSKERNATION!!!!!!!

Huskers -31
Hokies - 17
Huskers 31
VT 17 (one td on a pick 6)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service