Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

What will Nebraska's Record Be After the Next Three Games?

What do you guys think our record will be after the Virginia Tech, Missouri, and Texas Tech games? These three games will definitely tell us where we stand in the Big 12, and if we deserve a Top 25 ranking.

If this stars align, and everything goes great - I think we can win two out of these next three - giving us a 5-1 record. That might be a little too optimistic.........?

What do you guys think?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Praying like mad they win all three of the next games, but realistically think we both are being optimistic. GBR
I think winning VT will give us some momentum and stamina. You never know what will happen. Did anyone think that Boise State would kick Oklahoma's @ss? Which by the way was an awesome game! Laughed my @ss off watching it!! But what I am trying to say is that I, personally, am going to believe that Mizzou will fall! After that I am not really worried about any other wins, except the usually OU meeting and even with that Boise has taught us a thing or two. GO BIG RED!!
My gut feeling is that we win 2 of the next 3, if not all three of them. Alot hangs on next week as we go up against V-Tech, this is the game everybody has been pointing at, this is the first of what hopefully will be many big ones for this team and coaching staff. A win of any type will be huge going into conference play and may very well be the springboard to bigger and brighter things.

My dreams say 6-0
My heart says 5-1
My mind says 4-2

Go Big Red
Chris
It is possible we could beat VA Tech and with prayer-Missouri. We will not beat TX Tech. Maybe Nebraska is better than I see it, but VA Tech will show us much of what will happen after that. A win Saturday gives us momemtum. It is hard to not be hopeful, but realistically, we can't expect BO to turn around in one season, what the idiots ran down for years-mopey Solich and old 'what's his name'. Fitz

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service