Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

ok what do you guys think how many huskers are going in the nfl? i have watchin the combine and have already seen 4 of our boys.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Murtha Potter Lucky Steinkuhler swift is a long shot
Three will be drafted into the NFL Lucky, Potter, and Murtha will go in later rounds. Slausen and Swift I can see going as undrafted free agents. I may be wrong on Slausen as he is a guy that teams will be interested in just because of all of the adversity he has had, and worked through in getting to this point in his career. I know all of them will be successful no matter where they end up on the field or off.

GBR!!!
Any chance of Joe Ganz going in the real late rounds or atleast becoming a free agent? i know Keller was for a while a free agent and Joe Ganz in my opinion did a ton better than him. He also had a great proficiency ranking and completion ratio. Too bad he isnt a couple inches taller. Then he would go without any problem at all. Also. What is all the Hype about Josh Freeman about? I know he has good size and perhaps this is just bias on my part because he didn't go to nebraska but what did he really do while he was at kansas state?
Maybe Joe will go to the CFL, or the AFL if they have a season. Don't get me wrong I think he will be offered a chance to try to get on a team as an undrafted free agent. If not I think he would definitely make a good Grad Assistant or Coach.
Murtha won 4 of the 6 events tho so he may go earlier than projected

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service