Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Do you think that the blackshirts will be back for our next game against missouri after our defence played great created some turnovers scored off of them and pitched a shutout. Give me you thoughts I think so.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he meant that the linebackers are YOUNG and talented except for Dillard, not seeing he is bad, just that he is not young.
happens to the best of us. Jason you might be interested in this idk, Im an RA at NWMSU in Millikan hall. there are alot of nebraska fans on my floor actually but alot of Mizzou fans too. im getting together with some other RA's around campus and were putting a big program on at the station for the game, gonna try and get a bunch of people to come and have the game up on the big projector with big speakers and everything and have mizzou fans on one side and nebraska fans on the other. should make for some pretty good arguing and cheering lol. idk i think it will be fun. be nice to have the build up of the game all week. and then hopefully Nebraska can finally shut up all these damn tiger fans down here!
Maybe, but we will see. We'll find out in October when they begin conference play. I hope they are back, because Kansas and Oklahoma have real good offenses. Tech and Missouri do as well, but they have quarterbacks who aren't proven especially that Gabbert kid who jumped sides on us.
Sounds like a great build up this week. Maryville, MO - visited for the first time last fall and had a meeting on campus. Looks like a good school and you guys have a heck of a good football program there also. I have a connection with a company in Maryville and your Director of Financial Assistance. I think the RED side of the crowd will have a lot to cheer about.
that's am awesome idea! Wish I was in college still too.
ha, yes sir the RED side will have a lot to cheer about. Cant wait.
Jason

I totally meant that Dillard was one of our only older/experienced linebackers. I am a BIG fan of Phil's and think he has played great at the WILL this year.
I think they were back vs. Va. tech, I just think Bo is looking for a certain bit more - like not giving away a game in the last 1:32, so I think although a shutout is as close to perfect as possible, I think Bo is still waiting for the Huskers to really clean the clock of a decent opponent, even though ours have been I believe. So, therein lies the MU game, if he doesn't hand them out before that game, I'm guessing they'll perform way above what he was hoping for, and will have no choice any longer, he'll have to hand them out after we destroy Missouri.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service