Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Can you believe the terrible call by the ref with :30 seconds left in the game. Oh wait i forgot collins had the ball in his hands that why kansas got the call. Anderson clearly didn't touch collins and he was purely blocked not FOULED. We got screwed just like it has always been, never get the calls even at home...nothing has changed. Also aldridch traveled on the same possession which would have given us the ball terrible refs and calls. Well at least our team showed some great heart in the game and Doc is going to turn this program around. Espessialy with two 6' 11" guys next year watch out big tweleve teams.

Give me your thoughts about the kansas games...oh can i say the kansas aided ref game.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree that it is great to be playing with kansas in the second half. I have to disagree with you that we are actually getting better and we are playing incredible defence and like most thinks defence wins championships not saying this will happpen real soon bc it won't. I just think that doc has us headed in the right direction.
we have no height this year plain and simple but next year we got 2 6'11 guys its gonna be intresting to see if DOC changes the style of play

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service