Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Exclusive JOHN PITTS INTERVIEW from Husker Pulse's Daemon!!

There is a brand new John Pitts interview from Husker Pulse's very talented writer/reporter Daemon located here - John Pitts Interview - What's Tougher Than a Blackshirt?

I invite everyone to check it out and leave your comments/feedback on this discussion thread.

This fantastic interview is brought to you by Husker Spot's Daemon, also lead writer for Husker Pulse. A huge thanks to him for sharing this with us and letting us into the life of former Husker, John Pitts. Thank you Daemon - you are awesome!!

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's a masterpiece.
I'm not sure, but he sure is one handsome fella.
Did you read it Jason? If so, what did you think?
well done, it was very fun to read!
thanks Eric. It was fun doing it. He's quite a guy.
This is the 2nd interview I've done for Husker Spot now. The 1st was the one with Jesse Kosch, the punter on the 94, 95, and 97 championship teams. How did I get started? I've always liked to write, and I asked Nate if he had thought about having interviews on here. Next thing you know I'm doing them.

It was Tom inspired in a way. That thread so long ago, came to mind when I was thinking about this interview. Knowing he had played for The Irishman, and TO as an assistant then watching the coaches to follow made him a great person to ask the question of.

Most of my connections are to former players. So "insider" doesn't quite work. As far as inside connections I know Pierre Allen's mom. That's about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service