Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Ok. This team is not very good. But the good news is....IL is terrible too! And coached by Lovie. Who I’m guessing is on his last season. Another school with a terrible buyout. AD’s have no clue...but I digress.

If NU does not win this game, pretty idiotic. A cellar dweller with a QB that ran 31 times last week (over half designed) Should be easy to defend. Frost will go 1000mph but shouldn’t matter this week. The Illini should be beaten by 20-24 points IMO. I’ll say:

IL 19  NU 45

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Historically we do not do well against running quarterbacks. But he is all They have assuming he plays. In my opinion Luke has not gown that he has a deep ball n his arsenal but then he doesn’t have much to throw to either.  
with our bend don’t brrsk and a sporadic at best offense. I think it will be close than everyone thinks.

NU 35. Illnois 24

First team to score 30 points wins.  In this case, it's the Huskers.

Final score:

Herbie Huskers    -     31

No Mascot Team   -     17

I agree with PT, closer than it should be, but a fun game to watch.

NU 38

IL 28

Huskers 42

IL. 14

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service