Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Well, I had to work (sniffle, sniffle) today so I wasn't able to watch the K State Nebraska game. I was able to listen intermittently to parts of it on the radio. Part of what I was hearing on the radio is why Kansas State would be playing their backup quarterback instead of Freeman....? What was with that?

But, anyway the point of this post was to get reactions and hear people's comments on the game. What did you think? Do we have Colorado in the bag?? It looked like we had a pretty big fourth quarter.... Was Helu not running very good today? It seemed like Ganz had a pretty nice game...... Let's hear it!

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried to find it, but couldn't.
I think this is what Ryno was talking about.

Kansas State (35). The Big 12 North is about as scary as an episode of "Barney." You don't need a defense to succeed. We've been known to condone scheduling nothing but chumps out of conference. And if you want to recruit nothing but jucos, we're cool with that, too.

What they won't tell you: We trap-doored the last guy after 2½ seasons. And the talent pool around Manhattan is shallower than Paris Hilton

I also put in a good link comparing the Big 12 to the SEC. However he has one major pick wrong.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&am...
I agree with you. Baylor would make the Razor Backs ask who the hell Baylor is when they are done with them. The NU, Miss would go to NU. I am not so sure about that Tenn & Texas A&M game. Tenn can only get embarrassed once. Twice would mean the end of that program in any national picture ever again, and Kansas and Vandy would be a really good game.
they havnt been to the Little Apple ...
This is a test to see if the post vanishes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service