Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Fresh off another prediction thread win! I’m ready to go. Oddly, no one even mentioned to get one up. Is anyone still watching the games? Unfortunately it won’t be golf weather so I may actually tune in. Sigh.

The Huskers are favored by 10.5??? I guess we are the powerhouse of the ten 2 win teams in the B1G? I don’t know what to guess. But I didn’t last week either. If everything is trending correctly, there’s ZERO excuses to NOT win this one.

MN  24   NU 27

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huskers shock their fans and the world

NU:  49

UM: 24

Minny's D is dead last in the B1G and 107th in the nation.

Cornsmackers       -         38

Rodents             -         21

Surging HUSKERS. 35

Short handed Gophers. 17

I havent even been close to calling this team... I too have no ideas which Husker team shows up,  Ill game/Purdue game... this team has a personality disorder... ok.. AM is playing better, closer to his potential.. D shuts down RB Mo... our O should be able to run on them, opens up the play action pass... with all that logic.. throw it out the window.. just a guess..

NU- 31

that state with a bunch of Lakes-20

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service