Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

We're on a roll! How do you think we'll do against the Buffaloes? Let's hear your score predictions and thoughts about the upcoming Colorado matchup!

Here's my score prediction:

Nebraska: 49
Colorado: 17

What do you think?

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So classy, got to love them Buffs. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog/dr_saturday/post/At-Colo...

I prefer to love Buffs with BBQ sauce.
huskers win 42 - 7
I think we will be fine. I am going to that game so it is going to be awsome. GBR
NU 42
CU 10
Amazing what one year can do. Last year they hung 65 on us and we have so much faith in our coaching staff that now we're talking shutouts!!! Lots of good posts in here! We give up too many stupid plays and third downs to think shutout. Thank God we have an offense that put points on the board. I'd love nothing more than for Pelini to bring it all, but he won't. I'm so disappointed that I saw this week where he said "there's definitely a rivalry there." What the hell? Has the Nebraska-Colorado game really ever meant anything? C'mon. I hope those are just words to fire up the boyz. This game isn't going to be close. 47-24. GBR.

By the way, we are 37-9-1 against the Chips since the Devaney era. Average margin of victory being two touchdowns. Yeah, definitely a rivalry.
i think that Nebraska will dominate Colorado. We've been having an amazing year, Bo has been an excellent coach and i feel we can defeat them.....predictions for the score,

Nebraska-52
Colorado-13

GO BIG RED!!!!
i cant belive you started the same thing as me after me and still have more replies but what ever i think it will be a good game
NEBRASKA:55
COLORADO:17

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service