Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

How will we fare against Mizzou? Let's hear it! We've got some definite momentum coming off of A GREAT SHUTOUT!!!!!!

Nebraska - 30
Mizzou - 6

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NU 21 Mizzou 10. Roy and Zach will have solid games and the Blackshirts will keep Mizzou at bay.
The crystal ball was working pretty well last week so I will pull it out again today for another prediction!

NU 31
Mizz 17

Every year when this game rolls around I get a little nervous, but I feel really good about our chances this year thanks to the stellar play of our defense and the strong running of Helu and Burkhead. Mizzou hasn't faced any stiff competition yet thei season and hasn't really looked that good against the teams they've played.

Roy and Rex will both run in one touchdown, one TD catch for McNeill, and one ran in by Lee. The offense is going to hold onto the ball, wear out the Mizzou D, and keep the Blackshirts fresh.

The D is going to force a few turnovers and I see sacks for both Suh and Crick and an INT for Ohanalon. After the running game is completely shut down Mizzou will hit their only offensive TD off of a long pass by gabbert (the other TD comes off of an INT for MIZZOU, hey I only call what the crystal ball shows).

Bo is impressed with the D's hard work over the off week and compliments them on their tenacity and determination.

Bold Prediction of the Week: Baker Steinkuhler makes a huge tackle in the red zone to keep Mizzou from scoring their first TD!
I'll say Nebraska 35 Missouri 7, I just feel that The Blackshirts will pressure that traitor Gabbert to make mistakes. Look what they did to the other qurterback who jumped ship on us. Josh Freeman went 0-3 against us after he pledged with K-State. The defense is back for sure if we pull this win out.
I will go with NU 30 Mizzou 24
I give you credit, you have the prediction down to the details. I am willing to concede my prediction if everything you have predicted comes true.
We will win and our D will look good but our back 3 will need to be sharp because Gabbert can pass and Mizzou has some pretty passing schemes.
Has anyone heard if Blackshirts have been given out yet or not? . . . I was at the game on sat. and on the screen they were using the word blackshirts to talk about the starting Defense but I hadnt heard before that if they were given out. Anyone know something I dont?
28-17 HUSKERS. We will kick off to Mizzou with our D coming out and manhandling the Mizzou O-line to set the tone of the game. Our first offensive drive shows promise but then putters out, but Henry pins the ball deep (like always). We get the ball back and Roy has some big breaks with some sure catches made by Mike Mcneil in between. A short rushing touchdown is our first TD. We end up controlling the game by keeping the ball away from Mizzou while maintaining good, solid, long drives. Mizzou will have some big plays to score, and if the D isn't disciplined it could lead to a closer score, but I think this is what we will see.
I know that but I thought since the Blackshirts haven't been given out yet maybe that would hold off calling them the Blackshirts.
I found a lucky penny that had 1975 on it, so I looked up what happened to the Huskers in 1975, and low and behold we won in Columiba that year 30-7, so...that is my prediction
Nebraska dominates VT the entire game minus 1 play. VT kicks the crap out of Miami. Miami beats OU. Most likely VT will be ranked above OU after this next poll update. The only thing I can say is Nebraska is going to kick everyones ass from here on out. I don't see any teams in their way other then OU if Sam Bradford comes back.
I like your method!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service