Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Why Taylor Martinez* believes a 70% completion rate is doable

For all those fans that think incompletions are always the QBs fault this story is a good indication that it takes 2 to make a completion.  What do you think of Taylors bold goal....achievable or just preseason hype?

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know this is extremely early in the process, but does anyone know how Sean Fisher is playing this fall?

I am wondering with this being the second year away from that horrible leg injury he had if he won't be moving around better this fall?

"litr box"... that's a good one!

Early info says he is #1 at one of the outside linebacker spots in the base 4-3 defense.  Since the broken leg in 2010, he missed a whole year of football.  Last season, he kinda looked like a rookie out there to me after a year off.  This season, he should be 100% and no excuses.

The guy is a monster. Literally. He's like 6'6".

I hope he can help us get that "Top 3" spot in total defense this season.

GO BIG RED LURCH!!!!!

Maybe i xcan get something to show up here.  My chat is broke and i don't know how to get a post on the main wall

Country....That is a good one!!

I hope so. Maybe we can get some decent dialog going. Also LJS  just warned me that after 10 more hits to their site I must pay $9.95 per month  for premium articles. Whatever that is.

Does this place work

works for me

PT...it works. But there is a learning curve which I'm still working on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service