Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

So my father-in-law and I have booked rooms in Dallas for the Big 12 Championship game.  Everything I've read points to NU vs OU in the Final Big 12 game for Nebraska.  How perfect would that be.  Our long lost rival, the two true power houses of the Big 8, meeting one last time (in the same conference) in a championship game, as we close out an era.  You can't write it any better.  Anyone else doing this?  Good news is we can cancel the rooms if it doesn't pan out.

BE LOUD, WEAR RED,
        BEAT TEXAS!
THEN BEAT OKLAHOMA!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That will be a Historic outing! Glad that you and your father-in-law will get to share that experience.
here's hoping it pans out!
The word "Bittersweet" comes to mind....and reminds me of the good ole days of Switzer and Osborne. I hope what you hope and you are right, it would be a fitting end to a great rivalry and era!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service