Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Perlman disappointed; officials considering what to do with Pelini

Uh oh. Looks like Bo Pelini is going to get called down to the principal's office again....

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/perlman-disappointed...

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is my 2 cents.  There are only a few schools that put you in the lime light as does the Nebraska football program.

These kids I don't think are as prepared to deal with the scrutiny and fame that come with being a Husker when first starting their football careers at Nebraska.  I think our players need to be better prepared to cope with this aspect of Nebraska football.  I think these losses with unGodly stats would be less lived if this was better handled.

I mean higher than ranked 14th, not 11. and at this point, that was a long time ago.

It seems like a lot of people who like him; enjoy his personality.  That is fine, but my loyalty is to the program more than pelini.

Daemon, my man!

Bo is classless and he is a bad football coach. Other than that, I love him!

We haven't won a conference championship in football since 1999.

Why delude yourselves?

Uncle Tom Osborne likely felt that he could rehabilitate Bo, ala Lawrence Phillips.

Both - And with TAM thriving in the SEC our TX pipeline is going to shrink drastically.

Bo Knows Diddly!

Can him!

Tomko - John Thorne is available.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service