Husker Spot - Nebraska Football Network

Nebraska Football Fan Online Community

Rain in Columbia!!!!!????....How will the Huskers Respond?

Rain??...Wow when was the last time the huskers played a big game in the Rain...?? I dont even know?? I dont believe ive ever Watched a husker game being played in heavy rain...? well...Its Dooms day for the kittens...on thursday...this is where we prove to the Big 12 north (Besides kansas) that were here to take over.....and regain National Attention....Im sure the Huskers will....Step it up... x10....Soo how do you guys think the game will play out..leave comments..!!! and GBR

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not as happy as you. I lost about 5 years of my life because of this game( I was so loud I could get evicted : ) . I'm so happy for Suh though. He worked so hard to keep the game alive. If the Heisman can be given to defensive players he deserves 3 of them.......Remember, he stuck it out during the Fagahan era. Oh, he could have gone to the NFL this year too, but he didn't.
I love Suh, but he wouldn't of went as high in the draft last year as he will this year. He is getting so much more attention now than last year. He didn't leave last year because he is to smart he knew he didn't have the name, but now he is being called the best D lineman and is in the National talk now. I'm expecting him to go in the top 5 in the draft.

Oh I wasn't happy at all during the game till the fourth, but how can you not be happy about the win. Ya, I'm still mad about the big picture because we played like crap on offense. It scares me how bad our O is, but I'm going to enjoy the win tonight, then tomara I'll be upset about the rest of the season.
Your right. This year will open the eyes for the NFL draft for Suh. The crappy thing abut the NU offense is: we have not been able to truly gage them(obvious Helu is good no matter what). We have only played against lower skilled teams. VT was the only offensive test so far. This game, even if I do not care for Lee, was a complete downpour and having good accuracy in this type of environment has to be super tough.
I will say this though. Now that Chase Daniels(Mr. Super Butt Chin) is gone. I give respect to Mr. Pinkle and his crew. Mizzou is a good team. I'm happy NU is better though.
I just came from a sports bar in Joplin, MO and the reactions from the Mizzou fans were....PRICELESS!!! One dude when I first got there asked me if he was talking slow enough for me....and be for I left I went up to him and said really slowly W.E W.O.N!!!!
Go Big Red!!!!
Lisa.....you are the shit
I love it! Muck Fizzou!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Live Husker links

Listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct (KOZN - AM 1620) here
Listen to KNTK The ticket FM for the latest sports news.  Catch Steven Sipple Show from 6-8 AM CDT here
Click here
to see latest podcast from ESPN
Click here for the latest show!
The Bottom Line-logoOmaha World Herald THE BOTTOM LINE, click here
Fox Sports radio  click here

Looking for Husker stuff?

Members

Nebraska Cornhuskers Auction Items

nebraska husker shirts, tickets, caps

Husker Spot is a Nebraska football fan online community. Create a profile, watch videos, view pictures, blog, and discuss UN athletics.

Husker Stuff on Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by NeFan4Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service